Thursday, June 12, 2008

sewing up a storm

man, I haven't gotten much knitting done... it's coming, I promise.. LOL This, however, is what I've been working on. We're pretty bloomin broke this month. (bad planning on my part, oh well.) So, Liberty's birthday is Monday. No money for presents, but a desperate need for new dresses. I was searching for material, praying that I had enough for 3 or 4 dresses for her. God provided enough for 6!!! Jehovah Jirah!! How weak my faith is, and how strong and loving He shows himself to be!!! So, I've been sewing up a storm for the last week. I have 3 more days till her birthday, and the dresses are almost done! Here's some pics!



This last one is after just getting skirts on. I now have all 6 skirts on, and the hems done. All that's left is the zippers and collars! Thank you Lord!!!!

1 comment:

Anita Ann said...

Those are great dresses. Any little girl would be so blessed!