Sunday, July 13, 2008

catching up on knitting...

Believe it or not, I have been knitting. Nothing looks like much now, but I have been doing some. This is the pi shawl I've been working on. It's on size 4 needles in a laceweight from a hand dye yarn shop that I can't remember... I bought this wool nearly 2 years ago...









This is a maternity shirt for me.... or at least that's what it's supposed to be when it's done. LOL I have about 5 more inches before the bust decrease. It takes a lot of yarn to cover this growing belly!!









I'm also planning on starting little one's dedication gown soon. We're about to become significantly broke for the next year, so I'm ferreting money away. I wanted to make the gown out of an exotic fiber... but it looks like it's going to be made out of plain wool. It'll be stunning none the less. I can't wait to start it!

1 comment:

Gone said...

Hi Monica,

Thanks for your prayers and hugs. They mean alot to me.

Love your knitting...and your blog!

~Blessings,
Jan