Marye at Apron Strings meme'd me.... here we go.
4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
well, my boring life continues.
1. England- don't be impressed, I was born there, left when I was 2. I have no memory of it.
2. Cheyenne, WY- this is where the military moved us when my family left England
3. Casper, WY- mistake. 'nuf said
4. Cheyenne- yup, back here.
4 JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. housekeeper for a hotel
2. cashier at a truck stop
3. customer service for a catalogue
4 FAVOURITE FOODS
1. Crablegs, hands down
3. french toast
4. hot tea with cream
4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON HOLIDAY
1. Dhavefest- it was in Wisconsin... relaxing and fun
2. Devil's Tower -my honeymoon. I think that counts as a holiday
3. San Diego- visiting my brother
4. Disneyworld. Ok, that wasn't a holiday, I was there performing with a children's choir I was in at 13.
4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE
1. a 3000 acre ranch, just about anywhere. Someplace I could relax.
2. in bed... I'm tired
3. some fancy-shmancy all expenses paid spa where I could alternate sitting in my room knitting, getting a massage, and reading a good book
4. Heaven-'nuf said
FOUR FANTASTIC BLOGGERS I'D LIKE TO TAG:
Now, here's where I falter.... I really don't know many bloggers, so if you read this, consider yourself tagged, and leave me a note so I can read it.