Monday, December 31, 2007

Year end review

well, it's the end of 2007. I haven't been up to keeping up here the last few weeks. A cloud of depression has been hanging on. But, life will go on, and there's always tomorrow.

2007- the first half, wonderful. Third quarter, sucky. Last quarter, emotionally devastating.



Tomorrow starts a new year. Here's praying its a good one. But even if it's not, I stand in the knowledge that Christ Jesus is with me thru it all, the good, the sad, the difficult, the painful. A lot has gone on this year that I have not posted about, private struggles that I'm not comfortable sharing. But knowing that all things here will pass away, and that my future is in Heaven with God, I will keep plugging on.



Blessings and Hope to you all in the New Year.

No comments: