Thursday, May 22, 2008

French Puff Muffins

Ok, so here's another cooking post inspired by Marye at Baking Delight. She's such and awesome cook, and she does so much other fun stuff!! I just want to hang out at her house...


Anyways, these are the French Breakfast Puffs. She posted these before I had made breakfast... had to have them. LOL That's what a pg woman gets for reading a baking blog before breakfast. On the upside, they were really really worth it!!! The recipie was so simple, and I had everything on hand. Gotta love recipes like that!! I didn't finish them the way she suggested, by dipping the cooked tops in melted butter and then in cinnamon sugar. I just sprinkled cinnamon sugar on the tops before I put them in. Very Very yummy!!! A definate must try! Unfortunately, my dh didn't get to sample them... even though we made a double batch... somehow, they all dissappeared within, oh... about half an hour! But it was very good!!!

No comments: